Sunday, July 16, 2017

Mirai no Futari ni - Yonekura Chihiro lyrics ( The Future for Both of Us - Gundam - 08th MS Team )

Asayake o mitsumeteru anata o, watashi wa miteta
Two of us futari ni, tari nai mono o kazoe tara
Nandaka okashiku natte, koe o agete waratta
Gazing at the morning glow, I saw you there.
Two of us (two of us), finding nothing else to do, just started counting.
Finding it strangely funny, we burst out laughing.
Nayan da hibi no kotae nante
Arukidasu koto shikanai yone
What is the answer for our troubling days?
It's nothing that a little walk can't help, right?
*Kasa ne au samishisa wa, nukumori o oshiete kureta
Dakiaeba namida sae, wake mo naku, itoshii
*This overlapping lonliness, teach me about it warmly.
Let's embrace each other even in tears, unconditionally. That would be lovely.
Mirai no futari ni
Ima o wara warenai youni
Neh, yume o miyou yo
The future for the both of us,
In order for our smiles today not to disappear,
Hey, why don't we dream about it instead?
Isogashiku ugoki dasu machi yori, yukkuri arukou
Smile on me subete o, kanawa numono to akirame tara
Kokoro ga kaze o hiku kara, genki nanka denai you
We move along on a busy street, walking at a relaxed pace
Smile on me with all your heart. Grant me this and I'll accept it.
An eternal wind will blow in my heart, filling me with a joy I can't express.
Mayotta yoru no toiki sae mo
Itsu no hika omoide ni naru yo
Even in the depression of the confusing night,
I still want to think only of that day.
Kasa ne au kuchibiru no, nukumori o shinjite itai
Dakishimeta setsunasa ga, itsudatte hajimari
In the warmth of these intertwined lips, I will believe in
At that moment we hugged, it started then.
*Repeat
*Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment